It's been a while... What do you want me to write about?

Monday, August 24, 2009

Tonsils...owww...

Hi (ow)...as you can tell I got my tonsils out (ow)...and I just started talking again this weekend (oooow)...yeah...but it could be worse! I bet my dad had it MUCH worse when he got his tumor out! Plus all the frozen treats are nice...but I have totally been craving for chewy things! Subway is like sweet, beautiful medicince...

Sooo anywho the school year is starting up again! Whoop dee doo! I'm just praying that this year I can start fresh...last year was a real mess and I made a lot of mistakes...but now I am more firm in the word and I hope I can have a straight, successful year!

Good luck to all of my friends too who are starting again!!! My heart reaches out to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey its Jena....so sorry to hear bout ur tonsillectomy :(....i hope the advice i gave u helped...my older sister had hers removed this summer and it was NOT fun...then only likea week or so after she had to get her wisdom teeth out! OUCH! so u couldve had it worse....anywayz i hope ur feeling better and hope ur havingg a great school year...im starting high skool and boy am i nervous....luckily i dont start til tuesday...phew!!!!luv to read ur stories!!!!! im praying for u!

Luv,
Jena

ps....was urs an adult tonsillectomy? or child? i dont know exactly how old u are but im assuming it was an adult...i guess ur about 12...last time i saw u u were a toddler at church...i barely remember u...but i remember ur parents and older sister...and i remeber ur mom wasnt at church once cuz she had her baby :)....anywayz ill stop blabbing and ask my question....were u able to eat ice cream cuz my sister couldnt...but mayb it was cuz it was an adult and not a child tonsillectomy...idk...bye bye now :)