It's been a while... What do you want me to write about?

Saturday, March 13, 2010

My life lately

You blink for just one second and months have flown by before your eyes! Wow! So much has happened!

So my old family is officially moved in with our new family. For the most part we get along just fine, but at other times it's like we're a mini Cheaper by the Dozen family. We are a family of 9 with three large dogs! Ahh!

But I'm really happy that we are all together. All the pain and sadness is gone from my life, and I feel so blessed and happy that I have such a great family. I don't think any of my new siblings as "step brother" or "step sister". We are all just...family. I love it.

My biggest goal right now is saving up for a MacBook. I'm going to be home schooled next year and will need a computer when I'm touring over the winter and summer with my band. That's about 1,500 dollars and my needless to say my family is poor. Like, REALLY poor. It's sad, I know, but the economy these days is awful and business is slow.

So everything is in the Lord's hands right now. He's held my hand this far and I am certainly not letting go of it. :D Thanks for patiently waiting! I will try to update more frequently!

No comments: